The Student Affairs and Services are the services and programs of the College that are concerned with academic support experiences of students to attain holistic student development.
The ultimate goal of the Office of Student Affairs (OSA) is the development of the total potential of the students by uplifting their well-being through the efficient delivery of services that would augment their academic competencies.
- Improve the quality of Student Affairs and Services.
- Promote access to quality, relevant, efficient and effective student affairs and services.
- Support student development and welfare.
- Ensure holistic approach in the operation of each service unit.
- Ensure proper balance between rights of the College and student rights.
Student Affairs Services Program
A. Guidance Services
The office of the Guidance Services caters to students' psycho-emotional needs in support of their academic adjustment aligned with the vision, mission, goals and objectives of the College.
Basic Guidance Services
- Psychological Testing
- Follow-Up Service
- Student Individual Inventory
- Placement Service
B. Scholarship Services
Facilitates the different available scholarship offered by the school and the partner sponsors/benefactors in extending help to students who are poor but deserving and talented individual.
Types of Scholarship
Government Funded Scholarship
- Free Higher Education (He) in SUCs and LUCs
- CHED Scholarship
- Expanded Grant-in-Aid Program for Poverty Alleviation (ESGP-PA)
- Department of Science and Technology (DOST) Scholarship
- Negros Occidental Scholarship Program (NOSP)
- Local Government Unit
- Tertiary Education Subsidy
Scholarship offered by the Private Sector
- Alumni Scholarship
- NWTF (Dungganon)
- Real Life
- YSLEY Caritas Manila
C. Medical Services
Promotes and Maintain the health of the school populace by providing a comprehensive and quality health care.
D. Dental Services
Promotes health and total well-being of the student, faculty, officers and staff through prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases, and health education.
Dental Services Offered
- Daily Consultation
- Dental Orientations
- Annual Dental Examination
- Tooth Extraction
- Gives Dental Medicine
- Individual Oral health Education / Instructions
- Dental Missions
E. Sports Services
Designed for physical fitness and wellness of students.
- Intramural Meet
- Inter-campus Meet
- Regional State Colleges and Universities Athletic Association (RSCUAA) Meet
- National State Colleges and Universities Athletic Association (NSCUAA) Meet
Student Activities and Achievements
The college has provided funding for the following co-curricular and extra-curricular activities so that the students may develop holistically in mind, body, and spirit as they pursue their degrees.
Culture & the Arts
AB English sophomore Herbert Montoro bagged the Best Actor award for the intercollegiate category, and BS Civil Engineering junior John Rey Jimenez won the Best in Cinematography award in the same category.
Gemma Acaling, Kesia Mae Pedalino, Cristy Centina, Ma. Via De La Torre, Helen Grace Pasinabo, and Ronalie Catalonia’s paper entitled “To be or not to be: Rethinking Image Crafting and Our Future” was one of only 10 entries selected for the national phase and as Philippine entries to UNIV Rome.